... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Poem - My Friend

I am so inspired by the amazing girls around me who live life graciously, valiantly and oh so bravely. I love that I am surrounded by girls living life fully and expectantly even in the face of great adversity. The storms of life blow fierce and strong but still they remain rooted and grounded. Arising from the midst of heartache they still smile at the future...



Today I was inspired by your courage, tenacity and grace
So brave of you to stand so tall .. a smile upon your face
For I glimpsed a light inside of you - it shone so brilliantly
Thou the way has been quite rough - you live life valiantly
The storm did not contain you nor did it keep you small
I saw a girl who walked with hope - A girl who gave it all
A girl embracing all her dreams
A life of purpose it would seem
So my friend I cheer you on and love all that I see
For I know your heart is well and you are truly free.

© Copyright k.weight 2010 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/au/

2 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Anonymous said...

Yay! so glad you are blogging.
Beautiful post Kay :)

Heart n Soul said...

Thanks for your encouragement Michelle. Mwaah. xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...