... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Monday, July 12, 2010

An inspirational woman

One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar. - Helen Keller

So inspired by the words of this amazing woman - words straight from the heart. A deaf and blind woman who defied the odds. A woman who did not allow circumstances to keep her small. She became an author, political activist, lecturer and studied for a bachelors degree. Wow, she lived life large!!

I thank God for my handicaps, for through them I have found myself, my work and my God. - Helen Keller

Click here to go direct to this blog.

2 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Footprints Australia said...

I love some of the quotes that are attributed to Helen Keller, such as: "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble" and "I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something".

sevencherubs said...

I love Helen Keller - was an inspiring woman - she reminds me I can overcome any obstacle in my path - thanks for the reminder. naomi.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...