... Living inspired by the beauty of life.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A day at the beach


Life's simple pleasures....a life lived outdoors

The boardwalk
A message in the sand
Aussie
beachscape
Just a little bit chilly!

Photobucket


Project Simple Pleasures2

11 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Courtney said...

Looks wonderful!

Narelle Nettelbeck said...

Love your photos! I love taking breaks by the beach - although it does look a little too chilly for me ;)

Linda Makiej said...

Beautiful photos!! what a lovely blog - so glad I found you!!

It's Just Dottie said...

Your beachscape photo is very beautiful.
I wish I could visit there.

Maria said...

Oh my...that is just beautiful! I miss the ocean - but the mountains still call me home :)

Maria

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh I agree...a day at the beach and I don't get to enjoy that pleasure often...a true simple pleasure...how fun and great pictures

Dayle said...

One of my favorite places to be ... the beach.

Trish @ Lily-Rose Cottage said...

Our Aussie beaches are just awesome!
Definitely a pleasure - all year round :-)
Lovely post!
blessings..Trish

Tonya said...

Beautiful photos! Makes me wish I lived closer to the beach.

Alana Jo said...

Love that first photo!

andrea said...

Lovely photos! Makes me want to head to the beach asap!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...