... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Friday, April 8, 2011

I Love....

I love 

taking photos

on whimsical days


I love

dappled light 

poking through trees,

and quaint old churches

... such a beautiful sight


I love

moments of serenity,

and flowers 

in bloom


I love

the tranquility of nature,

and the warmth 

of the sun


I love

powder blue skies

and outdoor adventures


but most of all

I  LOVE 

little boys

keen to explore.

linking up with finding joy

Just a few of my favourite things.

3 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

thatgirlblogs said...

visiting from finding joy, your blog is beautiful.

Sara said...

Beautiful! My friday was gray and rainy, so it's nice to see someone with a bright happy day. :)

Anonymous said...

love it! I love dappled light and quaint old buildings too
xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...