... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think I have a problem



This is the lovely long grass in my backyard ... I keep thinking that I should get out there and cut it. BUT then more pertinent and pressing jobs seem to get attended to first ... Maybe I have a problem with procrastination.


Procrastination - to defer action;delay:to procrastinate until all opportunity is lost.The thing is I don't think I really mind if this opportunity is lost!


Synonyms - hesitate, postpone, prolong, suspend, dawdle, linger, loiter...hhhmmm!!

'One of the greatest labour-saving inventions of today is tomorrow' - Vincent T Foss (Loving this quote today)

2 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

hill said...

Thank you for linking up!! xoxo.

Wendy said...

Hmm, procrastination... I really should be folding laundry right about now..... maybe in a few minutes :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...