... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Friday, April 8, 2011

If you met me


Ahh ... when finally we meet, we will sit in the sun and and laugh a ton and you'll know straight away that I like to have fun. We will talk about life and hobbies and kids. We'll laugh about mess ups and all of life's hiccups. I will ask of your passions and where you have been. We will share from our hearts about all that we've seen. You will learn I like chocolate, children and chai ... Oh and, that I really love hot spicy thai.

                                               linking up with the gypsy mama

2 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Heather Mattern said...

I love really good Thai too!! It was great to read this snippet here and get to peek into your life a bit, thanks for sharing!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

you've got me craving thai, too--at nine in the morning! mmmm, curry:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...