... Living inspired by the beauty of life.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday snippet

No means of measure can define His limitless love.
He's enduringly strong, he's entirely sincere, he's eternally steadfast.
He's immortally graceful, he's imperially powerful, he's impartially merciful.

Do you know Him?

He is the greatest phenomenon
that has ever crossed the horizon of this world!
He's the centrepiece of civilisation.
He's unparalleled, he's unprecedented!
He is the loftiest idea in literature,
He is the highest personality in philosophy.

I wonder if you know him?

He is ...
*indescribable *incomprehensible *invincible *irresistible


Words by the late Dr. S. M Lockridge

Bio - Dr. S.M. Lockridge (born Shadrach Meshach Lockridge, March 7, 1913 – April 4, 2000) was the Pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, a prominent African-American congregation located in San DiegoCalifornia, from 1953 to 1993. He was known for his preaching across the United States and around the world. (Source)




Link up with 'Inspire me' here

capture, celebrate, cherish

13 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Denise said...

Lovely post; what love and joy it brings to my heart! What a blessing it is to know Him and have Him in our hearts! :)
Denise

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi there. Lovely post. The truth of who Christ is. I love the last line!
God bless
Tracy

Michelle said...

An fantastic clip - so powerful! xx

Jamie said...

I know exactly what video you are posting about... I LOVE it so much. It was played at my church awhile back. Beautiful words and such truth!!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Lovely words! So powerful, and so true.

Deidra said...

Powerful! Isn't it cool how people can string words together like that? What a wonderful expression of an amazing God!

starla said...

EXCELLENT!! I have seen that video..it is wonderful!! ;0)

Shanda said...

I love this. I had a friend who memorized it and ended one of her sermons with it!

Jessica said...

so beautiful.

Jen said...

Oh, yes He is. So glad for the reminder.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I have always loved the truth and conviction in this video.

Fondly,
Glenda

Graceful said...

I am always impressed when writers can express themselves so briefly, yet so powerfully. SO much is said here in so few words -- I need a lesson in writing like that!

Debbie said...

Great video, needed it this morning, feeling weak...

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...