... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

A Day To Remember

* It's still raining...unbelievable....this is spring and the Gold Coast!!!!
* Running around getting ready for church..... house must be spotless - house inspection today. Hoping it is a buyer.
* Mis read text from Pastor, need to leave church at 8:20 .... but I thought her time was out. I forgot about daylight savings....opps... seems I made an error in judgement. Now am very late.
* Rushed to church......Qld to N.S.W.....blitzing the highway, zipping the tunnel, hoping I didn't get a speeding fine.
* Rain is pouring.... wipers swishing....car windows steaming.....kids bantering..... opps - was that a red light??
* Jiggling a baby.... sweet baby laughter...my kids are enthralled - they laugh at this sweetness I'm holding. Loving this delightful little person.....bliss.
*Another service....I am starving.....ohhhh - yummy scones in mothers room. Wahooo!!..... can't believe my luck - am offered a hot dog and coke too.... and don't refuse!!!
* Rain still pouring...lost track of days now.... there's a chinese laundry in my garage.
* Playing Yahtzee with my kids, family time - laughing and  joking.... should this game be serious or what. Maybe I take games way to serious!!!!
* Text from kind hearted friend...they are delighted to have my son stay with them while I'm away... ahhh - peace feels so good.
* Singing practice from my daughter - "Listen to me just one more time Mum" .... I pause and do so....raw and gutsy melodies.... I am in awe.
* My friend calls.... so good.... we talk about life....love friendship of the heart and soul kind. Her phone dies... well that is the end of that.
* The oven goes on.... it whirrs and dies.... hmmm, this can't be good.
* Was hoping for a hot bath.... but can't find the plug....shower instead.
* My son wants to talk..... I listen.... he shares.....I hear his heart..... we connect...... time stood still.
* The day is done.... so busy and full.
* Yep...its still raining.
* Today I lived, laughed, listened and loved.....an amazing day really.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...