... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Count each day

Living a full, vibrant and effervescent life has more to do with keeping an open heart than having things or living large. I would rather a heart open to humanity and a world of possibilities than a life of excessive living and empty purposes. I want to make sure that I spend my days having fully participated in life and the art of living. That my life is not counted by the breadth of things done or by unfulfilled dreams but by the depth of my heart and the expanse of my soul.


 ‘In the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts, it’s the life in your years.’ - Abraham Lincoln.
'Therefore count each day as the gift that it is,
unwrap each dawn with a radiant hope,
encounter the magnificence of your life with delight
and bask in the morning light.'
© Kay Weight



3 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Unknown said...

"Fully participating."

This struck me -- I think because I am at a crossroad. What activities in my life allow me to really fully participate? What things hinder that? What sustains it?

You've given me much to think about. Thank you.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Unwrap each dawn with a radiant hope . . . now there's a great Easter message.

Fondly,
Glenda

Pamela said...

An open heart...that's what I strive for. I want my heart to pattern after Christ's.

Pamela

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...