Feel like a few laughs?....then read on
The following are headlines collected from local, national, and international newspapers. In each case there is an alternate, more humourous interpretation of the headline.
* 'Kids make nutritious snacks.'
* 'Include your children when baking cookies.'
* 'Milk drinkers are turning to powder.'
* 'Queen Mary having bottom scraped.'
* 'Hospitals are sued by seven foot doctors.'
* 'Red tape holds up new bridge.'
and a few excuse letters (letters from parents in their child's absence from school)
* "My son is under a doctors care and should not do P.E today, please execute him."
* "Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick, and I had her shot."
* "Please excuse Roland from P.E for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip."
and this one from a church bulletin
* "This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptised at both ends."
Hope that helped to brighten your day......
( Source )
|linking up with lowercase letters|