... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a swingin good time!

Mother's day fun 2011

Family - where life begins and  love never ends.


Ever have those days when you feel like a kid again? 
I have to admit I never get tired of a swing ...
there is something magical about that sensation of flying...
toes touching the sky.... 
the earth spinning around you.
It really is quite delightful.
I am purposing to enjoy the moments
to snatch life by the horns
to see the delight in the everyday.


Because ...
raising young teenagers is tricky business!


There are days when I wonder ....
how many times do I have to say the same thing?
where does all the food go?
how will I make it to the end of the day?
why am I so tired?
where did all my make-up go?
what is THAT on the floor?


and the wondering goes on.....
about their future,
their hearts, their friends, their hopes and their dreams.
I wonder
if fear will intimidate them or spur them on?
if coming last in a race will crush or fortify them?
if in facing a dreaded struggle they will collapse in a heap 
or rise to the challenge?


but....
right now I am putting all this wondering aside.

Because....
as relationships have evolved 
and mind sets shifted,
hearts have really truly embraced 
and souls have been set free.


I am taking the opportunity 
while it is still mine....
to speak hope, purpose and destiny, 
to love much,
laugh often,
live wholeheartedly....
and enjoy the moments while I have them.




Photobucket

so much shouting, so much  laughter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...