... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

a mysterious yearning ...


There is a restlessness in my soul,
a stirring so deep
it will NOT let me go.
A persistence which pursues me,
a longing so wide
and completely expansive.
An unyielding chase
is upon me,
this mysterious yearning for more. 
More of what? 
More hope and more purpose!
More of life!


A longing
 to not spend life 
on empty pursuits 
or trivial diversions. 
But rather 
to live uncontained, 
and unrestrained.
A longing for
a life 
of eternal significance.


A life utterly abandoned...
destined, devoted and daring.
I long to
sing a song of destiny
and dance to 
the rhythms of
a heavenly sound.


capture, celebrate, cherish




7 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi. This is a heart felt poem. Its really great.
God bless
Tracy

Lisa said...

Beautiful!!!

journeytoepiphany said...

I want that life! Carpe Diem! Let's go out there with Jesus and get it!

Jen said...

This is a beautiful poem, full of life and excitement for what God has for you. So sorry I missed your link-up this week. I was out of town. Hope to link next week!

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. What an incredibly beautiful picture. May abundant blessings fill your days!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautiful verse and photo.

Nicole Watson said...

Wonderful, let's dance to the rhythms of the heavenly sound together :) xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...