... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Passion, Potential and Purpose

When we allow our passion to pursue potential possibilities we discover profound purpose - K.Weight.

8 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Shanda said...

This is the first time I have seen this blog hop. I'll definitely be back.

Denise said...

Beautifully said! :) We definitely do have the freedom to pursue our passions!

Blessings and hugs for a Thankful week!
Denise

Marcia said...

Oh my!!! Both picture and quote is breathtaking!! I am most certainly adding it to my quote collection.
I did not know about your link-up, Live Inspired, or maybe I had seen it and forgot. I must join in some time. I'm going to browse a little longer through your page now. So beautiful.

Elle Sees said...

This is so true and is great motivation and a great reminder.

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'One Heart at Home.' Your photos are so pretty, colorful, and full of life! I love the quotes that are with the pictures. Me and my daughters started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and peace, and I am leaving here today with a smile. I hope to hear from you, and have a nice evening.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Joan said...

It seems we share a passion for photography. Thanks for visiting me at Reflecitons of His Grace and inviting me to link up.

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautiful old stairway. Love the stones and also the location.

My Beautiful World said...

Wow I have just found your beautiful and amazing blog, I'm ever so thankful I did. I'm now following you so I can keep in touch if you find a spare minute please come and visit me and follow back if you like. I love photography too it inspires me every day. I hope you have a lovely day.

Always Wendy

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...