... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Enough already!!

It is that time of the week to write for five minutes straight from the heart, with no over thinking or editing - no going back, this is the hard part! Linking up with the Gypsy Mama for a bit of frivolous fun.

It has been a big week ... which is an understatement. This week means I am back to school and teaching Grade One, with all its fun and challenges and already I am calling for another holiday ... 
ahhh!!! 

It has been a big week, but truly I am up for it. I love teaching Grade One, and watching the little tackers grasp the English language(Which is seriously, no mean feat!). I love the awe in their faces as they listen to stories read aloud and beg for more, especially when little boys who play rough and squirm in their seats besiege me to read just one more story. 

In all honesty, I love it!
Yes, it is tiring - so very tiring! BUT, to see the delight ... the pure delight of a face lighting up and connecting the dots, developing such raw and pure potential, can there really be anything better? 

So, when I say enough already! When the day is done and I'm dragging my feet, enough is really not close enough. There is so much more to do and learn and become. There really is not enough time in the day to impact a life, change a destiny or realise a dream ... BUT,  I really will try!
Five Minute Friday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...