Awarded by 'A Pause on the Path'
Funny thing is ... it really did cheer me up...... I felt a few rays of sunshine come my way on this rather dreary day as I sit curled up on the couch coughing intermittently and going through a box of tissues at an alarming rate. Just knowing that there was another blogger out there in the blogosphere who appreciated my blog and was happy to let others know about it was kind of neat. Thank you Shanda for sending it 'Down Under'. While this is not a red carpet moment it certainly feels nice to have your work, thoughts and musings valued. Such a lovely way to encourage other bloggers, so if the 'Stylish Blogger Award' comes your way.... smile and send the sunshine on its way.
1. Say seven interesting, amusing, wild or crazy things about yourself.
2. Encourage some fabulous bloggers by passing the award on (link award back to the awardee's blog)
3. Contact the bloggers you have nominated and let them know!
So...seven things about me from the most recent to things some time ago ...
1. Visited Uganda as a volunteer assisting with orphaned and abandoned babies in Uganda.
2. Biked to Claude Monet's garden in Giverny, Paris and got lost a long the way.
3. Experienced an old fashioned horse and carriage ride in Brussels, Belgium.
4. Saw all the highlights of London in 24 hours including the show Mama Mia!
5. Escaped being chased by ravenous monkeys at the monkey forest in Ubud, Bali.
6. Survived a bank hold up by a guy waving around a sawn-off shot gun!
7. Performed in a 'King's Kids' performing arts team during the Seoul Olympics as a kid.
And here are some fabulous blogs I am loving right now, deserving of a little blog award....in no particular order -
This lovely girl at tiny green elephants
Tiffany at a Moment Cherished
Casey at the Wiegands
Asher at Sole Hope
Jen at finding heaven
Jessica at Four of a kind
Rachel at Finding Joy
Hill at Capturing Motherhood
Beth at You Capture